Ministry of Emergency Situations: in the village of Tyubya in Yakutia, 10 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide, 6 were placed in intensive care
In the Yakut village of Tyubya, ten people were poisoned by carbon monoxide, among them there are children, six victims were placed in intensive care. This was reported on the website of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia in the republic.
An investigative-operational group of five people and one piece of equipment was sent to the scene of the incident. On the fact of the incident, the Namsky District Prosecutor's Office began an inspection, according to the website of the supervisory authority.