“112”: the bodies of five people were found in Zlatoust, poisoned by carbon monoxide … This was reported by the Telegram channel “112”.
Earlier, four young people were found dead in one of the apartments. According to preliminary data, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Later, the son of a 60-year-old resident of the house came to visit her, as she did not answer calls. When he came to his mother's home, he found her dead. The woman's apartment was one floor higher. Presumably, the woman's faulty gas water heater caused the mass suffocation.
Earlier, at school # 26 in Novokuznetsk, 11 students were poisoned by an unknown gas. The schoolchildren were taken to a medical facility. Presumably, an unknown substance was sprayed from a can.