An employee of a mine in Kuzbass spoke about the condition of the miners injured in the fire

Listvyazhnaya mine worker Alimov: many miners were poisoned by carbon monoxide

poisoned by carbon monoxide, some of them are in serious condition. Mine worker Nikolai Alimov told about this, RT cites his comment on his Telegram channel.

The man noted that his younger brother had to work in the first shift on the day of the emergency. “I would have arrived five minutes earlier on the first bus – now, too, I probably would not know where he is: alive, lifeless,” Alimov explained.

He added that the miners who received mild poisoning, feel more or less. The man stressed that the miners who were near the site of the accident took several people out of the mine before they could suffocate.



Leave a Reply