As a result of the explosion in a cafe near Saratov injured 35 people
Moscow. 26 Jan. INTERFAX.RU — During the celebration of weddings in the kitchen of the establishment exploded gas boiler.
A gas boiler exploded in a cafe near Saratov, reported “Interfax” a source in the service of “first aid”.
“As a result of explosion of a gas boiler in the kitchen in the cafe of the village of Bald mountain, where celebrating a wedding, for medical aid in medical institutions have addressed 35 people”, — said the source.
The press service of the emergencies Ministry, “Interfax” in the meantime, confirmed the explosion, adding that no fatalities.
Among the victims — two in serious condition and three children in a state of moderate severity. The rest minor injuries.