The OPCW will make a “Newbie” to the list of prohibited substances
Members of the Organization for the prohibition of chemical weapons (OPCW) approved a proposal to include nerve agents “Newbie” to the list of prohibited substances. The decision was taken after the initiative of the USA, the Netherlands and Canada.
“Today, the OPCW Executive Council agreed to include two classes of highly toxic chemical substances (including the substance that was used in Salisbury) in the Annex to the Convention on the prohibition of chemical weapons,” tweeted the permanent representative of Canada to the OPCW, Sabine Nolke. She noted that Russia did not support the proposal.
- The Creator of the “Newbie” told how poisoned with this substance
- Nina Ricci and spy scandal
- “Beginner” from Nina Ricci
We will remind, the Russian citizens of ex-GRU Colonel Sergei Skripal and his daughter Julia was poisoned in March in Salisbury. The UK authorities claim that they were poisoned developed in the Soviet Union substance “Rookie”. According to London, by poisoning involved Russian intelligence, particularly the Russians, who used the names Alexander Petrov, and Ruslan Bashirov. Moscow denies all the charges and these persons called civil.
Latest details about the international scandal — in the material “Kommersant” “Moscow and London again bet about Skrypalia”.
More about “the Beginner”:
- “In wet conditions to apply this substance could only be an idiot”
- “Beautiful Russian legend of the “Freshman” you can forget”
- Vladimir Uglev commented on the new poisoning “Rookie” near Salisbury