The number of poisoned Shawarma in Tuva almost reached 140
Moscow. July 18. INTERFAX.RU — Physicians registered 137 cases of acute intestinal infection after eating Shawarma in Kyzyl (Tuva), said the head of the region Sholban Kara-Ool on his page in “Vkontakte”.
“At this time was 137 cases of acute intestinal infection, among them 37 children. Hospitalized and 61 people, including 18 children. The stable condition with positive dynamics”, — stated in the message.
The head of the region instructed the Minister of health of the Republic of Tuva does not relinquish personal control of the status of cases, and before the head of the office has set the task to clarify the circumstances of mass poisoning of people, find the perpetrators, including government officials.
From July 12 to Kyzyl residents began to complain of feeling after eating Shawarma. The CPS found in the diner numerous sanitary violations. The police opened a criminal case under part 1 of article 236 of the criminal code of Russian Federation (infringement sanitary-epidemiological rules, entailed on imprudence mass disease or a poisoning of people).