The dead Briton has taken a “Newbie” perfume, and I wore them

The dead Briton has taken a “Newbie” perfume, and I wore them

Don Sturgess, who died in British Amesbury from nerve agents “Beginner”, I could mix it with the spirits of itself to inflict poison on the skin. It is reported by Sky News, citing the investigation.

The TV channel notes that the deceased was spray poison on the face and hands from the bottle she found in a local Park with his friend Charles Rowley. This confirms the assertion of the police that “Novice” was found in a small bottle in the apartment Rowley.

July 17 began the autopsy of the deceased, experts will try to determine the exact cause of her death, and will attempt to make a final conclusion, whether it died Sturgess from “Newbie” from the same batch that had poisoned Skripal.

A pair of Britons were poisoned in Amesbury on June 30. It was found that they were exposed to nerve agents “Beginner”, which in March in the nearby town of Salisbury was poisoned by a former GRU officer Sergey Skripal and his daughter Julia. A couple was placed in the same hospital where he was treated Skrypali, however, the woman died. Rowley also came to the evening of 10 July.