The bride was almost burned at his own wedding because of the Sparkler
Fortunately, after the incident had ruined the dress.
33-year-old Rachel bofoi from the British town of Royal Leamington Spa will still be horrified to remember his own wedding.
Published by Rachel Beaufoy Monday 2 October 2017During the download an error has occurred.
For 15 years Rachel has a meeting with her lover Paul. After my second child was born they finally decided to get married. The lovers had planned this special day for almost two years, but a long-awaited holiday turned into a nightmare when Rachel accidentally touched a burning Sparkler, which instantly set fire to her wedding dress.
Bride watched in terror as her wedding dress caught fire https://t.co/yah2tcEK9u pic.twitter.com/iCP5CNRz2T
— Kristen Neville (@ScornedWomanX) July 11, 2018
According to Bofoy, she didn’t notice the fire until I felt the smell of burning, and after a couple of seconds the dress was blazing. To remove it quickly was impossible, and the bride started to panic. And things could have ended tragically if not for the guests, who began to put out the fire and water dress water.
In the end, Rachel was unharmed, but the dress and the wedding completely ruined.