Media: rescuers evacuated all people from the cave in Thailand
BANGKOK, July 10. /TASS/. Rescuers in Thailand withdrew from the cave Khao Luang on the surface of the last of the 12 students and coaches who were in over two weeks. This was reported by the TV channel Spring News.
According to him, people were evacuated from the underground at 17:40 local time (13:40 GMT). Immediately after this they were sent for a visit to the doctors. Their status is not reported.
- Water, light, and not to panic. The lessons of survival in a flooded cave
- Drama in Thai cave. Young footballers on the verge of death during the 2018 world Cup
In the near future all of them should get to a hospital first by ambulance and then by helicopter.
Around 16:00 (12:00 GMT) from the cave was placed ninth boy, followed at 16:33 (12:33 GMT) tenth, the eleventh, the youngest at 17:13 (13:33 GMT). It is assumed that the cave continued to be the doctor who examined the children, as well as divers. In today’s operation involved more than 100 people.
On June 23, the cave was missing for 12 teenagers from the football team aged from 11 to 16 years and their 25-year-old coach. The cave stretches nearly 10 km, has several inputs and outputs, as well as large halls, one of which people were able to escape from the arriving water. On 8 and 9 July, the rescuers managed to get out of the cave two groups of four. The rescued children were taken by helicopter to the hospital and placed in quarantine.
During the download an error has occurred.
- Thai rescuers refused to use the submarine Elon musk
- The price of life. Who would rescue the Russian tourists from a cave in Thailand
- FIFA has invited Thai stuck in the cave, students on the final of the 2018 world Cup