The bombing of the bus in Debaltsevo suffered two children
DONETSK, may 22 — RIA Novosti. Two children were injured in an explosion in a passenger bus in debaltseve said on Tuesday the health Ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people’s Republic.
Previously, the DNR office at the Joint center for control and coordination (JCCC) of the ceasefire, reported the explosion in a passenger bus in Debaltsevo, one person was killed and two injured. According to preliminary information, the explosive device was inside the bus.
“Two of the victims were children. They were hospitalized to the city hospital № 1 of the town of Yenakiyevo in a serious condition, they are provided with emergency medical care,” — said RIA Novosti representative of the Ministry of health.