Medvedev presented to Vladimir Putin the new government
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev presented to President Vladimir Putin proposals on the composition of the new government. The meeting was held in Sochi in the presidential residence Bocharov Ruchei.
The structure of the Cabinet of Ministers was approved on may 15. Major changes have occurred: created position of first Deputy Prime Minister- Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of education and science is divided into two — the Ministry of education and Ministry of science and higher education; Ministry renamed the Ministry of digital development, communications, and mass communications.
The President will sign decrees about the appointment of new Ministers today.
During the download an error has occurred.
The government will include:
Deputy Chairman of the government
- First Vice Prime Minister — Anton Siluanov
- Deputy Prime Minister for social policy Tatyana Golikova
- Deputy Prime Minister for culture and sports Olga Golodets
- Vice Prime Minister for construction, Vitaly Mutko
- Deputy Prime Minister for industry, Dmitry Kozak
- Deputy Prime Minister for military-industrial complex Yuri Borisov
- Deputy Minister of transport Maxim Akimov
- Deputy Prime Minister for agriculture Alexey Gordeev
- Vice-Premier—head of government office — Konstantin Chuychenko
- Vice-Premier Yuri Trutnev (the Plenipotentiary of the President in DFO)
Vice premiers left Arkady Dvorkovich, Sergei Prikhodko, Dmitry Rogozin, Igor Shuvalov and Alexander Khloponin. Mr Dvorkovich, Viktor Vekselberg headed the Fund “SKOLKOVO”.
- The Minister of internal Affairs Vladimir Kolokoltsev
- The Minister of civil defence, emergencies and elimination of consequences of natural disasters (EMERCOM) — Eugene Zimichev (will replace Vladimir Puchkov)
- The Minister of health Veronika Skvortsova
- The Minister of foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov
- Minister of culture — Vladimir Medinsky
- Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu
- The Minister of science and higher education — Mikhail Kotyukov
- The Minister of education — Olga Vasilyeva (he held the post of Minister of education and science in the previous government)
- The Minister for North Caucasus — Sergey Chebotarev (will be replaced by Leo Kuznetsov)
- The Minister of natural resources and environment — Dmitry Kobylkin (will replace Sergei Donskoi)
- The Minister of industry and trade — Denis Manturov
- Ministry for digital development, communications and mass communications Konstantin Noskov (will replace Nikolay Nikiforov)
- The Minister of agriculture Dmitry Patrushev (will be replaced by Alexander Tkachev)
- The Minister of construction and housing and communal services — Vladimir Yakushev (will be replaced by Michael I)
- The Minister of sports Pavel Kolobkov
- The Minister of transport — Eugene Dietrich (will be replaced by Maksim Sokolov)
- The Minister of labour and social protection — Maxim Topilin
- Finance Minister Anton Siluanov
- Minister of justice Alexander Konovalov
- The Minister of economic development Maxim …
- Minister of energy Alexander Novak
- Minister for Far East development Alexander Kozlov (will replace Alexander Galushka)