Vladimir Putin has dismissed five generals of police and TFR and prosecutors of the two regions
Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed from their posts five generals of police and the Investigative Committee and prosecutors of the two regions. This is stated in the decree, published on the official Internet portal of legal information.
From office, suspended:
- the head of Department of the Ministry of internal Affairs in the Murmansk region, major-General Igor Batalov;.
- the head of investigatory management SKR on the Perm edge Marina Zabbarova;.
- Prosecutor Tula region Alexander Kozlov;.
- the Prosecutor of the Udmurt Republic Sergey Panov;.
- the chief of GU Ministry of internal Affairs for the Perm region Victor Koshelev;.
- the Deputy head of the Moi for the Krasnodar territory Yuri Kuznetsov;.
- first Deputy head of the forensic centre of MIA of Russia Ivan Lukin;.
- the head of investigatory management SKR across the Ryazan region Vladimir Machleidt.
The same decree the President has made 16 appointments.