VTSIOM: the rating of trust of Russians to Putin fell after the election
MOSCOW, April 20. /TASS/. The rating of trust of Russians to the Russian President Vladimir Putin fell after the elections. This is evidenced by the all-Russia centre of studying of public opinion (VTSIOM) published on Friday on the website of the organization.
As of 17 March, the rating of trust of Russians to Putin to 55.3%. A week after the elections, 25 Mar trust rating decreased to 53.6%. Continuing the decline, the rating of trust of Russians to the incumbent President, according to 15 of April, established at the level of 48.4 per cent.
During the month before the presidential election in Russia, Putin’s rating grew from 51.7% (as of February 11) to 55.3% on the eve of elections.
These tests are based on daily all-Russian telephone survey “polls-Sputnik” among thousands of respondents from more than 80 regions of the Russian Federation. The maximum size of the error with 95% probability does not exceed 3.2% (data collected during one day) and 1.8% (for the data collected in the course of three days).