The Pentagon reported the completion of the first attack on Syria
The Minister of defence of the USA James Mattis announced the completion of the first attack on Syria. His words are reports Reuters.
According to him, the strike was a one-time, additional attacks are not yet scheduled, but it is possible.
The Minister said that this attack was spent twice more resources than the attack in 2017. Objectives for today’s attack was the selected companies for the development and production of chemical weapons.
“Last year [Syrian President Bashar] Assad is not picking up the signal. Today we and our allies hit more powerful. We sent a signal to Assad and his subordinates-killers, that they don’t have to make another himataku” he said.
Mattis added that during the strike reports of US casualties were reported.
Third wave of US coalition bombing knocks the hell out of Military Targets in Damascus, Syria pic.twitter.com/kIEqobwHCF
— Jacob Wohl (@JacobAWohl) 14 APR 2018
The President of the United States Donald trump gave the order to bomb Syria in the night of Saturday, April 14. According to him, the strike carried out in response to the application of the “monster” of chemical weapons in Eastern Huta. The military operation, says trump will be conducted jointly with France and Britain, and its goal is to prevent new cases of attacks with weapons of mass destruction.