© Valery sharifulin/TASS
MOSCOW, February 8. /TASS./ CEC Thursday completed the process of registration of presidential candidates, in its results for the highest office continue to fight eight people – one independent candidate and seven party candidates.
Bulletin of the candidates should be listed in alphabetical order. Thus, the ballot in the election on March 18 will look like this:
- Baburin Sergey Nikolaevich (the”Russian people’s Union”),
- Grudinin Pavel (Communist party),
- Zhirinovsky Vladimir Zhirinovsky (LDPR),
- Putin Vladimir Vladimirovich (self),
- Sobchak Kseniya A. (“Civil initiative”),
- Maxim Suraykin A. (“Communists Of Russia”),
- Titov Boris Yuryevich (the Party of growth),
- Yavlinsky, Grigory Alexeyevich (“Apple”).
A mandatory condition for participation in elections for independent candidates and candidates from non-parliamentary parties is the collection of voters ‘ signatures. The independents had until 31 January to submit to the CEC no less than 300 thousand and not more than 315 thousand signatures, candidates from parties not less than 100 thousand and not more than 105 thousand