In the list of Boris Titov, was the former Deputy Minister of agriculture and former owner of holding “MARTHA»
The business Ombudsman and the presidential candidate from the Party of growth Boris Titov revealed a few names from my “list of entrepreneurs”, submitted to the President.
In the list of Boris Titov got:
- Bazhanov Alexey Medvedev, a former Deputy Minister of agriculture
- Kapchuk, Sergei, former Deputy of Sverdlovsk regional Duma and the Director General of OOO “Bearing factory № 6»
- Shmatko Aleksey Igorevich, former co-owner of OOO “Chasovoy Zavod” and the Chairman garazhno-building cooperative “fast and furious»
- Trefilov Georgy Yurevich, the founder and former co-owner of holding “March»
- Petrov Evgeniy Gennadievich, Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- Ryzhov E. V., the lawyer, the defendant in about ten of the investigations related to raiding in Nizhny Novgorod. In June 2017, was detained in the United States
- Vlasyuk Paul Miller, Nizhniy Novgorod
- Kuraev Leonid, Kaluga oblast
- Kildyushev Azamat Halilovic, the former head of OOO “Ural-Volga construction company»
- Delis Alexander, Nizhniy Novgorod
- Baigushev Alexander, Nizhniy Novgorod
- Lamas Viktor Aleksandrovich, Moscow
- Kokovkin, Andrey Stanislavovich, Rostov-on-don
- Dulgerov Konstantin Ivanovich, Nizhnevartovsk
- Dyakun Vasily.
- Zyuzin V. G., St. Petersburg
According to the business Ombudsman, the list includes “dozens” of entrepreneurs. Some appealed to him after he handed over the first list, so he promises to tell Vladimir Putin additional. Earlier in the authorised “b” explained that not all members of the list would like to be uncovered.