© Mikhail Japaridze/TASS
MOSCOW, January 31. /TASS./ The Central election Commission of Russia on Wednesday has completed the reception of signatures of voters, collected in support of candidates in presidents of the Russian Federation, and other documents necessary for registration on elections. Signature passed, six candidates out of 17 passed the stage of nomination, the final composition of the ballot will be determined by February 10.
Candidates from non-parliamentary parties had to submit to the CEC no less than 100 thousand and not more than 105 thousand signatures of voters, the independents – at least 300 million and not more than 315 thousand., Along with subscription lists of the candidate or his authorized representatives shall submit to the CEC Protocol on results of collecting signatures, the payment order about payment of subscription lists and a notarized list of signature collectors.
Also, the candidate must submit to the CEC the first financial report and the certificate balance of election account, the information about changes in previously submitted documents, if they were, and notice the lack of accounts and financial instruments abroad.
Who was allowed to collect signatures
The stage of nomination, which ended on January 12, successfully passed the 17 candidates. The right to open a special election account received:
- Vladimir Putin (the independent candidate);
- Vladimir Mikhailov (independent candidate);
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky (LDPR);
- Pavel Grudinin (Communist party);
- Elvira Agurbash (“green Alliance”);
- Sergei Baburin (party “Russian people’s Union”);
- Irina Volynets (people’s party of Russia);
- Catherine Gordon (Party of good deeds);
- Stanislav Polishchuk (Party of social reform);
- Ksenia Sobchak (“Civil initiative”);
- Maxim Suraykin (“Communists Of Russia”);
- Boris Titov (the Party of growth);
- Grigory Yavlinsky (“Apple”);
- Natalia Lisitsyna (“rot front”);
- Bakov (Monarchist party of Russia);
- Mikhail Kozlov (Party of social protection);
- Roman Khudyakov (“Honestly”).
All but Grudinina and Zhirinovsky, it was necessary to collect signatures of voters for registration in the elections, while the candidates of the CPRF and the LDPR are already registered and secured their places in the ballot.
Who withdrew from the elections, and who passed signature
In late January, several candidates said, pulling out of the race. Khudyakov, Gordon and Tanks stated that they collected the required number of signatures, but will not participate in the elections for different reasons.