School in Ulan-Ude resumed work after the attack
ULAN-UDE, January 22 — RIA Novosti. School in Ulan-Ude, where last week the attack happened, on Monday resumed work, the correspondent of RIA Novosti.
The school opened until 08.00, children were allowed into school.
As told to journalists by the Director of the school Sergey Razuvaev, there is enhanced protection, the institution began to work. “We’ve isolated the area where the class (where the attack happened), he’s at the end of the corridor,” he said, adding that the repairs will begin there on Monday, and will last about a week.
According to Razuvaev, while to guard the school by the military police, while at the input will set the metal detector. In the near future for the protection of educational institutions it is planned to involve employees of chop.
With parents and students will work full-time psychologist and five of his colleagues, the school has a center.
The attack on the pupils of the seventh grade of school # 5 in the district Sosnovy Bor the city of Ulan-Ude occurred last Friday. According to the UK, a pupil of the ninth class was thrown into the study of Russian language and literature a bottle with an incendiary mix, and then attacked the students and the teacher.
According to the latest data, injured seven people, including the attacker himself, the teacher and students. A criminal case under article “Attempt at murder of two and more persons committed in respect of minors” and “Negligence”.