The US authorities have begun an investigation into the false missile alert in Hawaii
WASHINGTON, 13 Jan — RIA Novosti. The US authorities have begun an investigation into the false warning of a missile threat to Hawaii, said on Saturday the Federal communications Commission of the United States.
“The Commission begins a full investigation into the false alert that was sent to residents of Hawaii,” — said the Minister on Twitter.
Earlier on Saturday in Hawaii, it was announced that in the direction of the state of ballistic missile flies, the people called as soon as possible to find shelter and assured that this is not a drill. Later, the Pacific command of the U.S. armed forces has announced that this message was sent by mistake.