In case of fire in the London zoo eight people were injured
MOSCOW, Dec 23 — RIA Novosti. Doctors assisted eight victims of the fire in the cafe at London zoo, one of them was hospitalized, according to the ambulance service of London on Twitter.
“We had eight patients on the spot, six were poisoned by carbon monoxide, and two minor injuries”, — is spoken in the statement of physicians.
We attended the fire at #LondonZoo this morning. We treated eight patients at the scene and took one of those to hospital. pic.twitter.com/vK3z3WYIiS
— London Ambulance (@Ldn_Ambulance) December 23, 2017
During the download an error has occurred.
Earlier it was reported that the fire occurred in a cafe at the zoo in London. The fire engulfed the café and shop of the zoo, near the site of fire is a zone of contact of the zoo. The zoo will be closed all day. Information on the causes of the fire yet. At the moment it is not known whether the injured animals.