Video blogger decided to cement my head in the microwave. Of course, he got caught in it!
British videoblogger leading channel TGFbro, decided to make “extreme advent calendar” — each day they go through crazy testing. For example, they bathed in the tanning and filled the legs with foam.
But on the 6th of December, all went as they planned.
One of the creators of the channel decided to dip your head in a microwave, filled with putty and wait until it hardens. To speed up the process, his friends blown onto the putty with a Hairdryer.
During the download an error has occurred.
However, then it turned out that the boy’s head stuck in the microwave. Friends an hour and a half tried to free her, but nothing came out. They called rescuers, and five firefighters another hour the oven was opened.
“As funny as it may sound, this young man could easily suffocate or be seriously damaged,” — said the head of the fire brigade Sean Dakin. To ease breathing, stuck in the microwave blogger drilled part putty drill.