Five children burned in a residential house near Novosibirsk

Five children burned in a house in the village of Stepnoy Iskitim district of Novosibirsk region. This was reported on the website of the regional emergencies Ministry.

The fire occurred Sunday morning. Tenants in three of the owners felt a strong smell of smoke, and jumped into the street, saw fire in the apartment. They began to Wake the sleeping neighbors, and from a burning building the owner ran out.

Witnesses told firefighters came to the rescue that the house can stay five children, aged one and a half to seven years. Later, rescuers found them. According to preliminary information, they died in the first minutes of a fire from poisoning with carbon monoxide.

The RIA Novosti news Agency revealed that the children were brought up by the escaped single parent — their mother died.

Presumably, the cause of the fire was careless handling of fire.

The investigative Committee opened a criminal case under article “causing death on imprudence”.