The Ministry of defence commented on the statistics of the victims of the Russian military appeared in the media. The Ministry said that the number of claims is decreasing and 80 percent of them have off-duty time. Statement of the Ministry of defense publishes on Tuesday, December 5, RBC.
It is noted that often in the army register accidents and household injuries.
The Department explained that the number of insured is calculated based on the methodology of the Ministry of defense to determine the insurance company rate. At all events the payments are made on time and in full, the Ministry said. “In addition, the number of insurance claims account for persons from the moment of dismissal which is military service a year has passed,” — said the defense Ministry.
Earlier on December 4, owned by the family Demyan Kudryavtsev, the newspaper “Vedomosti” issued a document with information about the deaths of Russian servicemen over the past five years. These figures, said the edition, published as a Supplement to information on the tender for insurance of military in 2018-2019. According to these data, in 2012, died of 630 employees, in 2013-m — 596, in 2014-m — 790, in 2015-m — 626. This applies to recruits and contract employees, including officers.
Background: Reveals the real losses of the Russian army