Six people died during a fire in the barracks on the North-East of Moscow. TASS reported on Monday, November 6, law enforcement.
It is noted that they probably were poisoned by combustion products. The Agency interlocutor also said that the victims are construction workers who lived in the room. Source RIA Novosti says that they were all immigrants from Central Asia.
According to one version, the flame could break out due to short circuit or faulty electric heater.
The press service of the Moscow Central Board MOE reported that the fire occurred in the house 1с18 on Skladochnaya street. Message about the fire was received at 2:25 minutes. The fire covered an area of about 12 square meters. The flame was extinguished in a few minutes.