The President of the United States Donald trump is going to announce the cancellation of the nuclear deal with Iran. On Thursday, October 5, the newspaper the Washington Post.
The newspaper’s sources indicate that the tramp believes the transaction does not meet the national interests of the United States. They say that trump is going in his speech on 12 October to announce the upcoming decommissioning of the joint comprehensive plan of action (SVPD) on Iran’s nuclear program and wants to support Congress on this issue.
According to The Washington Post, such a development will lead to the return to the policy of sanctions against Iran.
September 28, the Iranian foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Tehran out of the nuclear deal in the case, if the conditions of the contract will refuse US. Eight days earlier, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, speaking at a session of the UN General Assembly, promised that the Republic would not be the first to break the nuclear deal, concluded in 2015. He stressed that in the event of breach by either party of Iran will act firmly and decisively. “It will be a pity if this agreement will go to pieces because of irresponsible novices in the world of politics: the world will lose a wonderful opportunity,” said Rouhani.
In may, trump demanded that Iran immediately cease financial and military support of terrorists and all kinds of rebels. According to him, Tehran is providing multifaceted assistance to terrorist organizations. “From Lebanon to Iraq and Yemen, Tehran has funded, armed and trained terrorists and other extremist groups that sow destruction and chaos in the region. This is a government that speaks openly about the mass killings, calls for the destruction of Israel and the United States,” said trump.
The historic agreement on the settlement of the longstanding problem of the Iranian atom has been achieved by Iran and the six international mediators on 14 July 2015. Adopted a joint comprehensive plan of action (SVPD), which removes Iran’s previously imposed economic and financial sanctions by the UN security Council, US and EU. The plan came into effect on 16 January 2016.