The Russian foreign Ministry commented on the testing of hydrogen bombs, held in the DPRK on Sunday, September 3. In a statement posted on the Agency’s website, said that Pyongyang’s actions are causing Moscow deep concern.
“This is another defiant neglect by Pyongyang of the requirements of the relevant UN security Council resolutions and norms of international law deserves the strongest condemnation,” the Ministry said.
The foreign Ministry noted that the DPRK’s actions pose a “serious threat to peace and security on the Korean Peninsula and the region as a whole.” “The continuation of such a line is fraught with serious consequences for the DPRK,” the commentary said.
The Agency pointed to the need to keep cool in the situation, and called on all concerned parties to return to negotiations as the only solution to the conflict.
Meanwhile, RIA Novosti with reference to the South Korean Agency “Yonhap” reported that the US military and South Korea in the near future going to explore “all options for a military response” against North Korea.
Earlier on September 3, North Korea announced the successful test of a hydrogen bomb. In the message of the Central television of the DPRK stated that the warhead could be used to equip Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).