Two people, including a baby, died from anaphylactic shock after applying the solution of “Lidocaine”. On Thursday, August 31, RIA Novosti reported.
It is specified that one of the patients was 41 years, one nine months, reports of their deaths came from the Crimea and the Samara region. Treatment of used solution for injections “Lidocaine” series 020117, produced by “Ozone” in one case, the drug is diluted with water for injection. Other reports of adverse reactions were reported.
“As a preventive measure (…) the implementation of these series of drugs “Lidocaine” and “Water for injection” on the territory of the Russian Federation suspended the holder of the registration certificates of these drugs OOO “Atoll”, as the Ministry informed the subjects of circulation of medicines”, — quotes Agency the message of Department.
Clarifies that in order to avoid connection between the deaths of patients and drugs organized quality examination, which is still in progress.
In April 2017 a decade Omsk schoolgirl died in hospital after the injection of the same drug. The reason, according to investigators, was an allergic reaction.
“Lidocaine” — a local anesthetic and cardiac depressant. Used as anesthetic during surgery and in cardiology.