One of the suspects arson in the Volgograd region convicted
MOSCOW, 29 Sep — RIA Novosti. One suspect in the fires in the Volgograd region detained and pleaded guilty, the identity of one installed, he is still on the run, but in the near future will be detained, said the Governor of the region Andrey Bocharov at the meeting with the President of Russia Vladimir Putin.
“In a course quickly-investigative actions identified men who intentionally engaged in arson,” he said at the meeting that aired on “Russia 24”.
“Why?” — asked the President.
“It turns out. One arrested, the identity of the second set. He is on the run, but I think, I am sure soon he will be arrested”, — assured the Governor.
“Well, a motive-what?” — said Putin.
“We find out. Currently, the first man admitted his guilt,” — said Bocharov.
Volgograd Governor also told the President about the nature of the fire. According to him, the height of the lamp reaches 100 meters.
“That is such a ball of fire?” — said Putin.
The head EMERCOM of Russia Vladimir Puchkov explained that there is a fiery storm, which, absorbing oxygen, moves at great speed.
The situation with wildfires in Volgograd region sharply escalated on August 23, at the same time in the region was introduced a state of emergency. During the day all the fires had been contained or eliminated. But on Friday, the situation deteriorated again, August 25 in the region has occurred four fires wildfires in three municipalities.
Monday GU MVD in the Volgograd region reported that detained two teenagers who may be involved in the large steppe fire in the Dzerzhinsk region.