In the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy from gas poisoning killed a child, another teenager was hospitalized. On Saturday, August 26, “the Tape.ru” has informed a source in law enforcement bodies.
As noted, around 19:00 on the Playground in the yard of a house on Preobrazhenskaya street was discovered two-year-old boy in an unconscious state. One of them was taken to hospital, at present, the threat to his life no, the second stated the doctors. The cause of death was gas poisoning, the source said.
“It is established that the children were trying to get high breathing gas for lighters. This was the cause of the tragedy”, — explained the source “ru”.
The official representative of GSU SK the Russian Federation across Moscow region has confirmed the barbarian zaeva “Tape.ru” the fact of what happened. “Currently, the investigator began working on the scene, the circumstances are being investigated. Solves a question on excitation of criminal case” — said zaeva.