The President of the United States Donald trump informed about the missile launch of the DPRK. About it to Agency Reuters said at the White house, abandoning the expanded review over the actions of Pyongyang.
Earlier on Saturday, August 26, from the coast of North Korea in the sea of Japan flew several short-range missiles. One shell exploded almost immediately after launch, two more flew about 250 kilometers. Later in the Pacific, the US command said that these launches did not carry threat to America or GUAM.
August 13, U.S. President Donald trump said that Washington was ready to use force to eliminate the nuclear threat from North Korea. Two days later, North Korean leader Kim Jong-UN promised not to hurry with the shot.
August 22, North Korean authorities published a propaganda video that shows how could look like a missile attack on the American island of GUAM. “Americans have to live, constantly looking and listening. Missiles “And 12″ will torment them day and night, because the launch time is unknown”, — stated in the video.