SK dealt with the poisoning of bought water at the store Tambov pensioner

Tambov pensioner who is in hospital with burns of internal organs after drinking a bottle of water, mixed it with vinegar. On Tuesday, August 22, RIA Novosti was informed in the regional Department of the Investigative Committee.

During the inspection, the investigators found that the man bought in a stall on the way to the cottage a bottle of water, got on the bus and drank it. In the bag he was lying vinegar: a bowl of them was leaking so he poured the liquid into a vacant bottle and forgot about it. According to tambovchanka, in the country he worked, he poured himself a glass of vinegar, mistaking it for water, and drank it in one gulp.

In a stall where they sold water and took samples, but no violations were identified. A criminal case was not initiated because the incident, as it turned out, happened inadvertently.

The pensioner was hospitalized in mid-July. He was diagnosed with toxic poisoning cauterizing liquid and burns to internal organs. The investigators then began a procedural check.