Due to Smoking in bed from hospital in Ufa evacuated 300 people

Smoking in the ward the patient was the cause of the fire at the tuberculosis center in Ufa. About it RIA Novosti on Thursday, August 17, reported in the Republican Central Board MOE.

The ignition of the mattress in one of the houses was around 4:00 local time (2:00 GMT). “At this time, patients were asleep, the medical staff alone was able to Wake all the patients and withdraw from the smoky building,” — said in the MOE. All were evacuated 300 patients. As a result of incident nobody has suffered.

Arrived at the scene rescuers extinguished the open fire within nine minutes.

It is noted that the hospital is equipped with an automatic fire alarm that didn’t work.

July 30, a fire occurred in the prison hospital in Vladivostok. The place was called the calculations of the Ministry of emergency situations who extinguished the fire. Four inmates died from carbon monoxide poisoning. According to preliminary data, the cause of PE was a short circuit.