Moscow schoolgirl has died from electric shock on the Baikal camp

At the camp site at lake Baikal in the Buryat village of Maksimikha from electric shock died, 10-year-old Muscovite. This was reported on the website of the Republican investigative Department of the investigative Committee.

The incident occurred on Sunday, 6 August. In this day of vacationing on the lake under permits a resident of the capital with their two children and friends from Ulan-Ude went to the bath. Coming out of the steam room, children and adults were held on the pier and plunged into the lake.

“When the street started to get dark, one of the workers of the camp site included lighting along the pier, — stated in the message Department. — Just at this moment from the water on a pier out children to return to the bath. Girl, who at the moment when the switch was turning the metal handrail of the pier, received a strong electric shock”,

The girl lost consciousness, and on the way to the hospital died. The rest of the children and the man who was in the water, also got a shock. Their condition is not specified

It is noted that staff are aware of damaged insulation of wires connected to the lights on the pier.

A criminal case under part 1 of article 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence”). At present investigative actions are carried out.