In Krasnoyarsk as a result of domestic gas explosion in a cafe, injuring two people, according to the website of the investigative Committee of Russia in Krasnoyarsk Krai.
The incident occurred on Friday morning, August 4. At cafe California, located at 90 Lenin street, there was an explosion of household gas, with the result that two people were injured and were hospitalized.
On the scene left the investigative team, set all the circumstances of the incident.
As have informed RIA of news in the regional hospital, the two victims, a man and a woman, placed in intensive care, they are in a state of burn shock.
According to the MOE, the incident occurred due to leakage of household gas cylinder with a volume of 50 liters. After the cotton ignited furniture and equipment on the area of two square meters.