Named the cause of death of prisoners in a fire at a prison hospital in Vladivostok

Four people died in a fire at the hospital of management of Federal service of execution of punishments (FSIN) for the Primorsky Krai in Vladivostok, died from carbon monoxide poisoning. On Monday, July 31, “Interfax” told the senior assistant administrator of Investigatory management SKR across Primorski Krai the Aurora Roman.

She also called the preliminary cause of the smoke is short-circuited. Upon death people began pre-investigation checks, said Roman.

Senior assistant Prosecutor of Primorye Elena Telegina in the conversation with the Agency said that in June the district Prosecutor’s office demanded to eliminate infringements of fire safety in the hospital that were identified during validation. In respect of the chief companies initiated a case on administrative offence.

Telegin also pointed out that, according to preliminary data, the fire started due to the ignition of electrical wiring on the ground floor of the warehouse. “All the victims were in the same ward on the fourth floor, the process of smoke became stronger as a result of the fact that one of the patients opened the front door of the chamber,” she added.

The hospital emergency management of the Federal penitentiary service for the Primorye territory in Vladivostok occurred on Sunday, July 30. The place was called fire MOE calculations, which extinguished the fire. Four inmates died due to heavy smoke in the building.