Vladimir Putin More than 1.4 million Russians watched the live broadcast of “Grown-up conversation with Vladimir Putin”, in which the President talked to the students of the Educational center “Sirius” in Sochi. This is evidenced by data research company Mediascope, RIA Novosti reported on Monday, July 24. According to her, a TV broadcast of the first broadcast of this format with the head of state, which was conducted on Friday on the NTV channel, was watched by 1 million 406 thousand residents. Earlier on Monday, NTV published the data, according to which the Internet stream conversation of Putin with students of the “Sirius” has gathered over six million views. The conversation in real time it was possible to follow, in particular, in the mobile app, YouTube, “Vkontakte” and “Classmates”. “Teen talk” was held on Friday, July 21. Vladimir Putin more than three and a half hours talking with the students
Over the next five years, KB Strelka, together with the Agency for housing mortgage lending (AHML) and with the support of the Ministry of construction, will transform more than two hundred public spaces: parks, 20, 127 streets, squares 45 and 43 embankments in 40 major cities across the country. This is stated in the press release received by the editors”.ru”. “This is not the repair of streets and the solution of city problems. With the help of simple solutions, developed by KB “Strelka”, you can solve the following problems: high number of accidents, high level of crime in the streets, air pollution, lack of shops and services close to home”, — said the partner of the firm of Alexander Sitnikova in the form of “Urban environment” in Krasnodar. In 2017 the first stages of improvement will be held in Belgorod, Voronezh, Grozny, Krasnoyarsk, Lipetsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk,
Archive photo The inmates of the colony number 5 in Nizhny Tagil went on a hunger strike and demanded easing of the regime of exemptions and privileges. On Monday, July 24, reported RIA Novosti the representative of the Federal penitentiary service for the Sverdlovsk region Alexander Levchenko. According to him, one of the convicts sought permission to see a couple of their spouses. “There are exotic requirements. For example, among them there are some citizens who profess Islam, and their relatives live in the Central Asian States. Here is one man who has several wives and he wants them to come out at the queue. We have no such legislation does not provide,” he said. Levchenko added that food refused 15. On July 19, they do not go for Breakfast, lunch and dinner, but eat food from the transmission. Three defiantly cut herself. The condition of the convicts watched by
Father arrested in Turkey Russian girls confirmed that her daughter was with him SARATOV, 24 Jul — RIA Novosti, Eduard demjanets. The inhabitant of the Saratov region Sergey Ukhanov confirmed to RIA Novosti that his six year old daughter, who was arrested in Turkey along with her sister, mother and her boyfriend, is next to him. Earlier on Monday the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov, who is Sergey Ukhanov asked to help in the speedy return of her daughter at the home, said that the girl was transferred to the mother father. Later the Russian Embassy in Ankara confirmed that the detained along with his mother and her civil husband and six-year-old Elizabeth in the state of Jalisco passed her own father. Publication from Ramzan Kadyrov (@kadyrov_95) Jul 24 2017 at 6:25 am PDT During the download an error has occurred. “Yes, the baby is with me… Feels good, here
Established the identity of the attacker with a chainsaw on people in Switzerland MOSCOW, 24 Jul — RIA Novosti. The police have established the identity of the man attacked with a chainsaw in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, they found 51-year-old Frank Brosis who last week lived in the woods near the city, according to the newspaper Blick. Have Brusis, according to the publication, no fixed abode, lately he lived in the community Avisen two kilometers from Schaffhausen. Thus, according to the locals, sometimes he was aggressive. So kam Franz Wrousis (51) nach Schaffhausen: Das Leben des Motorsägen-Mannes https://t.co/ax1JTdFa7o pic.twitter.com/LX6aY5jBRf — Blick (@Blickch) July 24, 2017 During the download an error has occurred. As told one of the residents of the commune of Beromunster who Brusis previously rented an apartment, he moved in with him after a car accident in which he was injured. Another witness, who knew Brusis, stated that he sought
In the mine in the Kemerovo region, methane explosion Under blockages there are people, carried out the evacuation. Moscow. July 24. INTERFAX.RU About 80 miners independently evacuated from the mine “Anzherskaya-southern” in the Kemerovo region where there was an ejection of coal and gas, has informed Agency “Interfax” on Monday evening, the press service of EMERCOM in the region. “There was a release, 79 workers self-evacuated to the surface, the information on victims is specified”, — said the Agency interlocutor. He said that at the scene there are two offices of the paramilitary gornospasatel squad (VGSO), the task force and representatives of the Central Board of the Ministry. A source in law enforcement bodies has informed Agency that the equipment two miner. “To say that they are under the rubble, before, not everything from the rising to the surface were noted”, — said the Agency interlocutor.
TFR offers to block extremist websites extrajudicial The Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia (TFR) Alexander Bastrykin proposes to introduce an extrajudicial procedure for the blocking of extremist materials on the Internet and they are made in the appropriate register. About this initiative, Mr. Bastrykin said in an interview to “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”. According to the Chairman of the TFR, it will help stop the spread of “various kinds of extremist manifestations.” “If owners of such information do not consider it extremist, then they have the opportunity to appeal against the relevant actions of the authorized government agencies to court”, — said Alexander Bastrykin. He added that the initiative will also enable a more rapid response to the propaganda of extremism on the Internet. In the beginning of the month Roskomnadzor at the request of the Prosecutor General’s office has blocked a number of websites promoting the idea of national
Moskalkova intercede for disabled, injured on the production The Commissioner for human rights in the Russian Federation Tatiana Moskalkova preparing an appeal to the President of the Supreme court Vyacheslav Lebedev in connection with this in the Russian courts tended to failures in the allocation of compensation to victims in the workplace. About the Ombudsman said during a meeting with members of the Council of young lawyers of the Bar Association of the city of Moscow, reports RAPSI. According to Council members, citizens who became disabled as the result of injury on the production can not achieve in the courts of appropriate compensation, while the social insurance Fund requires them to refund previously paid for the court’s decision amounts. Moskalkova is willing to work with the Council of young lawyers to perform the current practice and, if necessary, to appeal to the Supreme court.
Chinese fighter jet intercepted a spy plane of the US over the South China sea Chinese multi-role fighter-bomber, J-10 (“Jian-10”) 23 Jul caught SIGINT aircraft US Navy Lockheed EP-3 patrolling in international airspace over the South China sea. About it reports Reuters, citing unnamed American officials. China plane approached the EP-3 at a distance of about 90 metres and forced him to change the direction of flight. Other details not reported. Earlier, on may 20, 2017 U.S. Department of defense confirmed the “unprofessional and unsafe” rapprochement of the two J-10 of China with an American patrol aircraft P-3 Orion over the South China sea. This is one of the Chinese fighters “flew directly in front of the P-3 Orion”, which alarmed the Americans. South China sea — a zone of collision of interests of different countries. Islands in its waters — the subject of a territorial dispute between China, Taiwan,
Mobile radar system “Sky-M” concern “Almaz-Antey” © Mikhail Metzel/TASS TASS, July 24. Six Russian companies entered the hundred largest manufacturers of military products according to the American weekly Defense News that specializiruetsya news on military subjects. The rating is published on the newspaper’s website, the leader among the companies from Russia again became EKO concern “Almaz-Antey”.