In Ekaterinburg from 11-year-old girl caught fire in the hands of a smartphone

In Yekaterinburg 11-year-old girl has received a thermal burn due to the fact that in her hands caught fire smartphone. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Department of the RF IC in Sverdlovsk region.

Carried out pre-investigation checks on the fact of injury. The investigators have to establish all circumstances of incident, nature of injuries and the severity of the caused harm to health of the girl.

Law enforcement officers questioned the victim, her parents, as well as representatives of the cellular interior, where they purchased a phone. The model, as well as the name of the salon not specified.

At the end of last year, Samsung received more than 700 reports of incidents related to faulty equipment. Recorded nine cases of injuries, including a broken jaw, as well as the ignition. After multiple cases of spontaneous combustion Samsung turned to partners with a request to stop sales of Galaxy Note 7. Later, the Corporation has ceased production of these gadgets.

In cases of the explosion of the smartphone in the hands complained, and the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus.