Agency SANA reported the deaths of 40 people in Syria air strikes coalition
At least 40 civilians in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor was killed in an airstrike. According to the Agency SANA, the planes that dropped the bombs were “identical” to those used by international coalition.
At least 40 civilians were killed Wednesday in an airstrike by the international coalition headed by the USA through the village in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor, said the Syrian government Agency SANA, citing its sources.
The international coalition launched air strikes on civilian homes in the village of al-Dublyany in the area Madina, which led to the deaths of more than 40 civilians, most of them women and children.
The bombs dropped aircraft that are “identical” to those used by international coalition in Syria, a source told SANA.
The villagers left their houses, which also suffered heavily from air attack, and hiding in the desert fearing new bombing, said the Agency.
In June, a result of air strikes of the international coalition led by the USA in Syria has killed a family of 12 people in the village tell-Shaer, near the border with Iraq, as well as 14 civilians in the area of Mafraq El Cisra in the city of raqqa.
Damascus had previously submitted to the UN a message in which he called the illegal bombing of the international coalition led by the United States conducts in the country. Damascus demanded that the UN security Council to stop “any attack the illegal coalition against the peaceful Syrian citizens” because they “contribute to the chaos” and benefit the extremists.
In addition, on 20 June, the international coalition has shot down a Syrian drone Iranian-made Shahed 129 in the village of Al-TANF on the border of Syria and Iraq. The coalition stated that the drone “was a danger” and “demonstrated hostile intent”.
On June 27, the U.S. accused the regime of Bashar al-Assad in the preparation of large-scale chemical attack in Syria, similar to that which is in April 2017 has been the town of Khan Shaykhun in Idlib province. Then, after the chemical poisoning, which the OPCW has identified as sarin, died more than 100 people. In Moscow, the statement called “threats”, noting that the use of chemical weapons is unacceptable. According to the press Secretary of Russian President Dmitry Peskov, there is a potential danger of provocations involving chemical weapons.