RBC: showing stone images of the operation in Syria, Putin was prepared by the General staff
Video of the airstrike, which the President of Russia Vladimir Putin has shown Director Oliver stone in the movie “Interview with Putin”, prepared by a Department of the main operations Directorate (SEI) of the General staff. It is reported by RBC with reference to sources close to the defense Ministry and the Kremlin.
One of the interlocutors of the edition noted that the head of the Department of information and mass communications of the Ministry of defense Igor Konashenkov requested information for Vladimir Putin at the head of the GOU of the General staff Sergey Rudskoy. Mr. rudskoy, in turn, instructed to collect data to one of his deputies. In total, according to sources RBC, Sergey Rudskoy two Deputy — Victor Pozniki and Igor dylevski.
After collecting the data in one of the offices of the GOU of the General staff, the information came to Igor Konashenkov, which is then transmitted to the presidential administration.
Earlier this week, press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov said that the entry of air strikes that Vladimir Putin showed Oliver stone, belongs to the Ministry of defence. Mr. Sands said that the allegations that the video shows action not Russian aviation, “wrong and inappropriate”.
In early June, Showtime has released a teaser for the third part of the Oliver stone movie about Vladimir Putin. In the video, the Russian President showed to Mr. stone’s footage of the bombing, explaining that this is the work of Russian aviation in Syria. Later, the organization Conflict Intelligence Team compared these footage posted on YouTube a video recording of the operation of American aircraft, conducted in 2013 in Afghanistan.
Footage of “work VKS RF against ISIS”, which Putin showed Oliver stone, taken from the American video 2013, filmed in Afghanistan pic.twitter.com/3qKNxjgCE2
— CIT (@CITeam_ru) June 20, 2017