In case of fire in the Novosibirsk region four persons were lost
MOSCOW, 7 Jun — RIA Novosti. Three men and a 7-year-old child died during a fire in the village Prokudskoye the Novosibirsk region, is spoken in the message published on the website of the investigative Committee of the Russian Federation across the Novosibirsk region.
“The investigative Department of the investigative Committee of the Russian Federation across the Novosibirsk region is carried out procedural checks on the fact of fire… which killed three grown men and a 7-year-old boy. All the dead are brought to each other the relatives”, — stated in the message.
According to investigators, the house was celebrating the birthday of the owner. At some point some of the guests, including the parents of the deceased boy left. In the house there were three men and a baby playing on the computer. The fire was discovered the owner of the house. He was trying to save were in the building people, but couldn’t do it due to significant spread of the fire, and was later taken to hospital with burns.
It is noted that, according to preliminary data, the fire occurred due to careless handling of fire while Smoking.
The reasons why victims are unable to escape, are established.
According to the Agency, to date, the investigators examined the bodies of all the dead and established the preliminary cause of death — carbon monoxide poisoning. During the test, the complex of the actions directed on establishment of all circumstances of the incident. The results will be a procedural decision.