In light of the hostile lines of the Montenegrin authorities, the Russian side reserves the right to retaliate on the basis of reciprocity. This is stated in the commentary of the Russian foreign Ministry posted on the Ministry website. In Moscow also expressed regret in connection with the ongoing in the Republic of anti-Russian hysteria and reminded that in politics, as in physics, every action generates a reaction. “We state that the responsibility for this situation lies entirely on the Montenegrin side. In view of the unprovoked initiative of the accession of Montenegro to the anti-EU March 2014 the Russian Federation undertook a symmetrical steps in August 2015,” the document reads. At the end of may the General Director of the Center for political information Alexei Mukhin said in comments to the National news service (NSN), and its actions against Russia tries to establish itself in NATO. “The place that
Sergei Lavrov The Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov discussed with his Qatari counterpart Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman bin Jassem al-Thani, the sharp deterioration of relations between Doha and several Arab States. This is stated in the message published on the website of the Russian foreign Ministry. “Was expressed serious concern about the emergence of a new hotbed of tension within the Arab world,” — explained in the Ministry of foreign Affairs the content of the conversation. As stated in the document, Lavrov called for the overcoming of the emerging contradictions at the negotiating table, “in the ways of respectful dialogue the face of unprecedented challenges”, especially the threat of terrorism. Earlier, on 5 June, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE announced the rupture of diplomatic relations with Qatar, accusing Doha of supporting terrorist organisations, including the banned in Russia “Islamic state” (IG) and “al-Qaeda”, as well
Died in hospital eight-year-old boy from Lyubertsy, injured during the hurricane passed in the Moscow region on may 29. On Monday, June 5, “the Tape.ru” has informed a source in law enforcement bodies. Thus, the number of victims of disaster in the capital region reached 16. It is noted that the child was injured by a falling tree, after which he was taken to the intensive care unit with multiple injuries. According RIAMA, the victim died Sunday, June 4, without regaining consciousness. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor. May 30, the Investigative Committee reported about 15 victims of the hurricane: 10 people were killed in the capital and five in the field. It was noted that among the victims was a minor. About 200 people were injured. In particular, two young children — a girl and a boy received a traumatic brain injury. Previously it was stated that due
A resident of St. Petersburg was sent to US a package with two grenades, told RIA Novosti in the press service of “Mail of Russia” on Monday, June 5. Box was detained at the airport Pulkovo. The package was supposed to come to the United States in transit through Paris. When checking international shipments security personnel, and Pulkovo “Mail of Russia” with the help of special equipment is recognized in the metal products similar to grenades from the grenade launcher. At a place called the engineers, they seized ammunition for further destruction. Sender data handed over to the police for the decision of a question on excitation of criminal case. On 1 June it was reported about the attempt of the couple from Moscow sent to US by mail parts to the machine gun and Kalashnikov machine gun. They wanted to sell 17 items overseas buyer.
Management of the Fund “Russian Vityaz” and the sculptor Vasily Selivanov was taken from local authorities intended for the town of Alexandrov (Vladimir region) sculpture of Ivan the terrible. Now they are considering other options for publishing it. The installation of the monument in the city will be held, if the district administration apologized for the demolition of the sculpture from the pedestal, reports TASS with reference to the Foundation’s President Dmitry Lysenkov. According to Lysenkov, in the city MGUP “Improvement”, where he kept monument, no guarantee its safety, and the authors were worried about his physical condition. Now the sculpture was moved to the warehouse of the Fund “Russian Vityaz”. Lysenko said that he received several suggestions for alternative locations for the monument, including in Moscow, in the Tula region, in the suburbs and in the South of Russia. The final decision on the transfer is still pending, and
The head EMERCOM of Russia proposed to develop the economic responsibility for the inaccurate weather forecast MOSCOW, June 5. /TASS/. The head EMERCOM of Russia Vladimir Puchkov proposes to develop the mechanism of responsibility of officials of the territorial departments of Roshydromet for the inaccurate and untimely weather. Beams explained that “this mechanism of accountability of specific officials who prepare the forecast, should work in this area.” Earlier, the speaker of the Federation Council Valentina Matvienko has charged to Committee on defense and security, and agricultural policy to understand the situation with inaccurate forecasting power to the storm, which struck on may 29, Moscow and led to human casualties. “What we have been met, why didn’t he foresee this? Why do we not have established an efficient information of the citizens? Questions remain, they should work”, — said Matvienko, expressing his condolences to the families of the victims in Moscow
The former head of the Library of Ukrainian literature, was sentenced to 4 years probation for extremism Sharina found guilty of inciting national hatred and enmity, as well as embezzlement of funds for personal gain. MOSCOW, June 5. /TASS/. Petty-bourgeois court of Moscow has sentenced to four years of imprisonment conditionally former Director of the Library of Ukrainian literature Natalia Sharin, recognizing her guilty of extremism and embezzlement, the correspondent of TASS. “Recognize Sharin guilty under article 282, part 3 and 4 of article 160 of the criminal code. Assign a punishment of four years of imprisonment conditionally with a trial period of four years”, — announced the decision of judge Elena Gudoshnikova. “Sharina has committed acts aimed at inciting national hatred and enmity, and humiliation of human dignity. She, Sharina, committed embezzlement of funds for personal gain,” read the sentencing judge. “The prosecution satisfied the court verdict,” said Prosecutor
Turkey has revoked the citizenship of 130 people, including gülen and members ANKARA, 5 Aug — RIA Novosti, Alain Palazhchenko. The Ministry announced the deprivation of citizenship abroad 130 Turkish citizens, including the opposition Islamic preacher Fethullah Gulen and two deputies from Pro-Kurdish democracy Party of the peoples (HDP), a grace period of three months, said the Ministry’s decision. “Citizens in the following list, abroad and in respect of whom the investigation, in accordance with the law and the criminal code of Turkey are deprived of Turkish citizenship, if they within three months after the publication of this decision arrives in Turkey and will not turn to official authorities”, — stated in the decision of the Ministry of internal Affairs published on Monday in the official newspaper Resmi gazete. The following list contains the names of Gulen, as well as two deputies from the PD Faisal, Sariyildiz and Tugby Heather.
Scotland Yard announced the names of two of the London terrorists LONDON, 5 Jan — RIA Novosti, Maria Tobacco. Scotland Yard announced the names of two of the three perpetrators of the attack on 3 June is a 27-year-old Khurram butt chased and 30-year-old Rashid, Redouane. The two terrorists lived in Barking, in East London. 11фотографий11фотографий11фотографий The two terrorists lived in Barking, in East London. Butt — a British citizen originally from Pakistan. The origin of Redouane is unclear: he called himself and Moroccan, and Libyan. He also used the name Rashid of Eldara another date of birth, said the police. “Khurram shazad BATT was known to police and MI5. However, no evidence that the attack planned, it was not, so the investigation was built accordingly. Another person, Rashid, Redouane, previously was not known”, — is spoken in the message. The evening of June 3 at London bridge, the car
Photo: TASS Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny with his wife Yulia flew from Russia to Spain. At the disposal REN TV was footage taken at Vnukovo airport, where the pair were seen. It is reported that Alexei Navalny and Yulia checked in DP 841, next to Reus is located 110 km from Barcelona. Tomorrow Navalny birthday, he’s turning 41, so it is possible that he and his wife flew over the border to celebrate. Previously Navalny flew to Barcelona for the treatment of chemical burns of the eyes that occurred after he splashed in the face with green paint.