In Moscow there was a fire in the shopping center “Confetti” on Nagatinskaya street, from the building were evacuated 200 people. This was reported in Twitter of the Moscow Central Board MOE.
Information about the occurrence of the fire came to the duty of 12:11 GMT. On an area of 20 square meters burned office furniture, said in the MOE.
None of the visitors and employees of shopping centre have not suffered. The fire was quickly contained and eliminated. The causes of the fire are established, reports online edition m24.ru.
In April in a fire in the Mall Gallery Chizhov in Voronezh city centre the building was evacuated 5.5 thousand people. Suffered only one man, he was hospitalized with a poisoning with burning products.