The DNR said that it has agreed with Kiev on the cease-fire on June 1
DONETSK, may 31 — RIA Novosti. The self-proclaimed authorities of Donetsk national Republic has reached an agreement with Kiev on a full permanent ceasefire in the Donbass since June 1, told reporters the representative of the security Department of the DNI.
“Agreement was reached with the Ukrainian side on a full permanent cease-fire from 00.00 on 1 June,” — said the representative office.
Earlier in the self-proclaimed Donetsk people’s Republic urged the Ukrainian security forces completely stop the fire in the Donbass from may 31.