The President of the United States Donald trump accused the North Korean government in contempt of China. About this American leader wrote on his Twitter page.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
29 may 2017, 12:18
“By the next launch of ballistic missiles, North Korea has shown a deep disrespect for its neighbor China. But China is trying hard!” stated trump.
Earlier on may 29, it was reported that North Korea carried out another missile launch. According to the South Korean military, missile, launched from Gangwon province, covered about 450 miles. In the United States reported that the flight lasted six minutes, the missile fell into the sea of Japan. The defense Ministry of Japan said that the maximum altitude was 100 kilometers.
Deputy foreign Minister Vladimir Titov said the Moscow condemned the next test of this kind. “Concerned about the situation, but at the same time we call upon our partners that we work with on this subject, to exercise restraint, including in relation to military activity in the region,” the diplomat said.
May 3, foreign Ministry spokesman China Geng Shuang urged the US and North Korea for dialogue. “The primary task is to reduce the temperature and to resume negotiations. We again urge all parties concerned to remain calm, to stop annoying each other and work hard to create an atmosphere of dialogue and interaction,” said Geng.