In Salekhard drunk man decided to warm up in the transformer box and died

In Salekhard the result of electric shock killed the man, according to the website of the investigative Committee of Russia in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous district.

On Wednesday evening, may 17, in the substation on the street Senkin was found the body of 26-year-old man with traces of destruction of technical electricity. In the course of verification activities found on his person, and the circumstances of the incident.

The victim in the company of two other men were drinking on the streets alcohol. Wanting to keep warm, the company was inside the transformer box. There’s 26-year-old man was under the influence of voltage 6 thousand volts. The second victim tried to assist him, was also injured and was hospitalized.

Initiated investigation verification, during which will be given a legal assessment of the actions of the officers of the RSK Yamala, whose duty it is to obstructing unauthorized access to the transformer vault — an object of increased danger.