Trump made the disbanding of the court for blocking anti-immigrant ordinances
Donald trump is considering the possibility of disbanding the Ninth circuit court of appeals. The judge had previously blocked two of the Executive decree of the American President, restricting entry to the United States from countries with a predominantly Muslim population.
The President of the United States Donald trump is considering the possibility of disbanding the Ninth circuit court of appeals. He stated this in an interview with the Washington Exampel.
Judges of the Ninth circuit court had previously blocked two of the Executive decree trump, restricting entry to the United States from countries with a predominantly Muslim population.
The us President said that “many people would like to disband the” court.
“I consider such proposals,” — said trump asked.
Trump believes that the language of his decrees is clear “even the freshmen,” but not the judges, who “didn’t even pay attention to it.” As a result, according to the President of the United States, in the country there are people who are “allowed to commit crimes”. So trump has commented on the decision of judge William Orrice, which on April 25 has blocked the disposal of the President to suspend the allocation of Federal funds to so-called “cities of refuge”.
Power of these cities are loyal to illegal immigrants. Trump called the cities, which include new York, Los Angeles and Chicago, “a very dangerous and very bad”.
Second anti-immigrant decree to toughen immigration policy was signed by trump on March 6, 2017. The decree had 90 days to ban travel to the United States to citizens of Iran, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Somalia and the Sudan. The first decree trump signed on January 27. The document caused a wave of protests in the country and subsequently its effect was blocked by the judge of the court of appeals for the ninth circuit in San Francisco.