The teacher mistakenly watered the kindergartner disinfectant

Archive photo

In Yekaterinburg, the pupil of the kindergarten was in the hospital after drinking disinfectant, by mistake, offered him a tutor instead of water. On Wednesday, April 19, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Prosecutor of the Sverdlovsk region.

The incident occurred April 18 in the kindergarten No. 72, located in Verkh-Isetsky district of the city. According to the Agency, six-year-old said the garden that is thirsty, and he poured water from the kettle.

“Making two swallows, the child felt a sour, unpleasant taste was reported by the caregiver. At this time, younger caregivers reported that in the kettle solution disinfectant “deo-chlorine”, which she poured to clean the kettle”, — noted in Prosecutor’s office.

The victim was taken to children’s hospital where they pumped his stomach. Provisional diagnosis the little boy, a burn of the larynx and mouth, questionable burn of the esophagus. The child is hospitalized.

In fact the incident started checking.

Earlier in April, in the Saratov kindergarten two pupils poisoned, after tasting found the pills rat poison. The victims were hospitalized. In fact the incident was also being tested.