In France, a building with a stork’s nest left in the dark for a thousand people
Thousand inhabitants of the departments of Moselle and Meurthe (France) were left without electricity due to the fact that the storks made a nest on a support transmission lines. About it reports on Tuesday, April 18, Est Republicain.
After one of the birds dropped a branch on the wire, shorted. In the repair and restoration of electricity supply was restored in the commune of Benvil-AU-Miroir. It is noted that the storks continued to tend the nest during the repair.
In February it became known that in Sortavala (Republic of Karelia) because the cat was de-energized a number of communities, a kindergarten and a bakery. It turned out that one of the substations entered the cat and caused a short circuit.