The school number 7 in Podolsk
27 students of grammar school number 7 of the city of Podolsk in age from 9 to 14 years went to the doctors with symptoms of poisoning substance from a gas canister. About it “lente.ru” has informed a source in medical circles of Moscow.
According to him, on Thursday, April 13, at 12:48 in the gymnasium on the street Smirnova, one of the students inadvertently sprayed a gas canister. After a few minutes, the children felt ill.
“Called the ambulance doctors examined 27 children with signs of inhalation poisoning with substance of irritating action. 16 of them were hospitalized. To 17:00 in the morning of 11 children,” — said our interlocutor.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the incident was careless handling of a can of tear gas. In law enforcement bodies of Moscow region “Tape.ru” reported that at the scene police work, however, the signs of crimes in actions of the student is not yet established.
In February of 2017 at the airport of Hamburg, the unknown sprayed pepper gas. Suffered 68 passengers.