Moscow authorities have started a telephone poll of citizens under the program of demolition of five-story building, reports “Kommersant”.
Data collection will involve call center city hall, said the head of the Moscow Department of information technologies Artem Ermolaev. After determining whether the caller is the owner of the apartment, the tenant (under the contract sotsnayma) or was a tenant, he asks if he wants his house was demolished in the renovation. The CEO asks whether they will agree to the demolition, if in return they will be offered housing in the same area or even a quarter.
All will be questioned from 400 to 600 thousand apartments. The survey will run until 1 may, after which is formed in its course the list will vote on the portal “Active citizen” and in the offices of the IFC.
In the mayor’s office said that on April 19 the heads of all the councils will discuss with residents the issues of demolition of five-story building.
On 12 December the mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin announced the holding of a poll on his page in “Vkontakte”.
Earlier in April, the Deputy of the state Duma, one of authors of the bill governing the program, Nikolai Gonchar, said that the demolition of five-story building in Moscow and resettlement of people will cost about 3.5 trillion rubles. At the start money will be allocated from the city budget, and in future the authorities plan to attract investors.
Sobyanin promised that the new homes that will be built instead of the demolished obsolete buildings will be larger apartment. It is planned that the living space will increase by 20 percent. The order to demolish everything in Moscow Khrushchev and build in their place new housing, February 21 gave the President of Russia Vladimir Putin.